Disclaimer

This is my attempt to document my educational hobby of running Mac OS X on an Intel based personal computer. Please keep in mind that I will not provide any links to any type of copyrighted material, as it is a violation of the Blogger and/or Blogspot Terms of Service. With that said, do not post questions with the likeness or similarity of "Where do I download this or that...?"

In closing, my daily educational hobby does include a ton of editing text based files, and I do not attempt to claim any rights or privileges with any aforementioned product names or trademarks. Therefore,
the product names and trademarks, are the property of their respective owner.

Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Lenovo ThinkPad T420s - UniBeast 1.5.3 ML

If you are trying to boot from a UniBeast 1.5.3 created flash drive, and you happen to have adsdt.aml in /Extra, rename it or remove it...  

Otherwise, you will encounter the following KP:
"Should have 4 threads, but only found 5 for die 0"

At first, I thought it was because I had updated the BIOS on the ThinkPad that caused the issue, but realized that I made the flash drive for my desktop...  Searching for "should have 4 threads, but only found 5 for die 0" didn't turn up a lot of hits, but just wanted to make sure that everyone knew how to get around this hiccup.

Desktop Specs:
  • Gigabyte GA-Z68-UD3H-B3 REV 1.0
  • Intel Core i7-2600K 3.4GHz
  • Corsair Vengeance CMZ16GX3M4A1600C 16GB 4x4GB Kit
  • eVGA Geforce GTX 580 1536MB
  • Intel 320 Series SSD 160GB x 2
  • Western Digital Scorpio Black 2TB 6GB/s x 2
  • Hitachi GST 2TB 6GB/s x 2
  • LG WH12LS39 Blu-ray Rewriter
  • Optiarc DVD-RW AD-7260S
  • Corsair AX850 80 Plus Gold Power Supply
  • Corsair Obsidian 650D Case
  • Corsair H80 Liquid CPU Cooler
  • TP-Link TL-WDN4800 PCI-E 802.11a/g/n Wireless Card
  • Kensington Bluetooth USB Micro Adapter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Do you have a comment, question or suggestion?
If so, type it in below!