Disclaimer

This is my attempt to document my educational hobby of running Mac OS X on an Intel based personal computer. Please keep in mind that I will not provide any links to any type of copyrighted material, as it is a violation of the Blogger and/or Blogspot Terms of Service. With that said, do not post questions with the likeness or similarity of "Where do I download this or that...?"

In closing, my daily educational hobby does include a ton of editing text based files, and I do not attempt to claim any rights or privileges with any aforementioned product names or trademarks. Therefore,
the product names and trademarks, are the property of their respective owner.

Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Lenovo ThinkPad T420s, W520 and X220

I finally managed to find sometime to post here...

I've been following tonymacx86 and MacMan in terms of installing 10.6.8 and more recently 10.7.2.

What I'm attempting to do now is focus on portables, specifically the following laptops:
  • Lenovo ThinkPad T420s
  • Lenovo ThinkPad W520
  • Lenovo ThinkPad X220
Stay tuned, I'm about to fall asleep, I'll be updating regularly throughout the week.

Peace,

IanT

1 comment:

  1. how's the project going? I also have a t420s and was thinking of installing OSX.

    ReplyDelete

Do you have a comment, question or suggestion?
If so, type it in below!